Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Alpha Status


The Alpha Male. Every family has one. Cody, when he is home, is ours. When he is not home I am the faux alpha male. At least I am most of the time. I would say probably around three out of ten times on a good week. Maybe one out of ten on a not so good week, but who is really counting anyway.


Duke and Hank fight over being the alpha all the time. I think it is a forever fight.


For the most part, since Garrett is the oldest, Garrett has always been the alpha. However, I think the era of Garrett may be coming to an end. Garrett, at age four, is 42” tall and around 37lbs. Tripp, at age 1.5, is 32” tall and 29lbs. I have walked into a room full of crying children on far too many occasions lately with Garrett on bottom, and Tripp on top of him biting, or scratching, or pinching, or hitting, or…well you get the idea. Tripp is beating up his brother. Used to I could hear the crying and automatically get on to Garrett for being mean to his brother. Now I have to calm them down, and try to get both sides. First of all try to calm them down, and second of all Trippese is not the easiest to understand.

Garrett riding his "horse" around the house.


Here are a few snow pictures with dad, just for kicks:


Forget snowballs, there is no "fair play" when dad is involved. 

Building a snowman.

Tripp and the snow ball dad gave him.  He carried it all around the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment