Tripp turned two years old last week! I can’t believe it! We had a family birthday party for him the weekend before. He loves dump trucks, and diggers, so he had a construction birthday. Unfortunately, it is hard to find construction birthday party stuff, so I improvised. We had a great day celebrating Tripp, and enjoying family.
The Spread
Dad cooking the food
Blowing out candles, and no I didn't make the cake, I would love to say that I did.
(Notice the "barrier" on the cake, the lady who made the cake put a 4 on it, but he is only two. Cody fixed it up to look like a barrier. At least it wasn't done in icing.)
Getting a little sleepy
Cousins playing together
Opening presents
Taking out the trash
On his actual birthday, we made rainbow sprinkle cupcakes with Mickey Mouse wrappers and ate pizza at Tripp’s request. He was in rare form all day.
Helping make the cupcakes
"Hey, Tripp, are the cupcakes any good?"
Blowing out candles
Mickey
Yum!!
So cute! I love the thumbs up on the cupcakes! That is adorable!
ReplyDelete