Garrett's list for what to pack. I love the triangle on the top under the word hot, those are underware.
Coloring and drinking "Swamp Juice"
"Swamp Juice" is supposed to make you have bad breath and make you breath out green "fog"
...It worked
Garrett was against any and all pictures...
...so Princess Fiona came and stood behind him.
Tripp could have cared less about the characters (they haven't seen any of the movies) but he had to see Puss in Boots.
Waiting for Legoland
mapping out our day
I got stompped in the game, but I promise my gun wasn't working!
Ready for the movie!
Oops, maybe not...He actually was terrified the entire time!! I have never heard this kid scream the way he did in this movie.
Racing the cars we built.
making an earthquake friendly tower...
...dad couldn't help but jump in and show them the "right" way.
Scale lego model of DFW, terminal D (Cody helped design that one)
CarterBurgess Plaza, daddies office
the Gaylord
Ballpark in Arlington
Another movie, can't you tell he was excited. This one was much better, plus we sat under the "snow" machine.
Watching his brother drive, he was very upset he wasn't old enough.
Love his face
We redemed his day by beating dad and Garrett on this ride. The faster you peddled the higher you went, and we were always higher than them...and considering his feet didn't touch the peddles, that was a real feat for mom!
Tripp's face as the "thunderstorm" started.
Our gorilla at out table, he made lots of noise while we ate.
Dad modeling Tripp's parot
Look they are under my feet...
...and over my head!
Tripp loved this! At one point I had my back turned to him helping Garrett, and I look back and he is amost diving in the tank. I told him to get down, but the man in charge told me to just let him explore. When we left the front of his hair was wet along with the top of his shirt!
Taking a nap
Enjoying his brothers new snake
Go figure, we had to stop at Bass Pro Shop on our way home
He just loves when I take his picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment