Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Jude!

After soccer we headed to Jude's first birthday party.  All the cousins were there and had a blast running after ducks, playing on the playground  and eating chips and cake (I think very few of them ate much more than that.)

Hanging on to mom's legs.


The big boys thought they could out run the camera.




I told him I wasn't going to leave him alone until he smiled.


Jude kept looking at me like, "What are you doing?"




Tripp had to move to sit by Franny Granny.



Kale goes, "Look! I caught a fish!"


All the big cousins.


Are you still here?


I asked him to smile big for me.





























I asked Walker to show me his ears.  Obviously I should have been more specific.












Looking at his daddy.

After the party Garrett wanted me to go watch him practice his monkey barring.  Then we played on the swings before leaving.

I LOVE that smile!










Laughing with his brother.



When we looked at these Tripp goes, "Man my mouth was dirty.  I guess you were right, I should have wiped my mouth."




No comments:

Post a Comment