Tripp's best friend is by far dog. Primarily our dog Hank, but in general all dogs will do. When we go outside to play he runs up to them, mouth wide, saying, "Ahhh!" He does this expecting a wonderfully slobbery kiss, which he most always gets. Tripp is also quite found of his food. As in he screams uncontrollably if I do not feed him on time or take any food away without his consent. Needless to say, I was quite shocked today when he allowed Hank to share his push pop. I tried to discourage the behavior, but neither complied very well.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Boy's Best Friend
Tripp's best friend is by far dog. Primarily our dog Hank, but in general all dogs will do. When we go outside to play he runs up to them, mouth wide, saying, "Ahhh!" He does this expecting a wonderfully slobbery kiss, which he most always gets. Tripp is also quite found of his food. As in he screams uncontrollably if I do not feed him on time or take any food away without his consent. Needless to say, I was quite shocked today when he allowed Hank to share his push pop. I tried to discourage the behavior, but neither complied very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment