Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a weekend!

First of all I am going to say how much I love my husband. He is amazing. He works hard to take care of all of us, and I love how much he loves our boys.

Ok, now that that is out of the way…

Last weekend I got the privilege to go to Katelyn’s bachelorette party. A weekend free of picking up food off the floor, not stepping on toys, and no whining! Cody had plans to go camping, so he got the privilege to take a 17month old and a four year old camping (with the help of Norman.) This was Tripp’s first camping trip, so I gave him my camera to document all the fun they were going to have. Here are a few of my favorites.

Well, I guess I can’t fault him to much because he did take the boys, and he did bring them back alive. Not necessarily unharmed, but alive. Tripp suffered a blow to the head by his big brother, a busted nose, a fall out of the truck (no it wasn't moving), and a head first roll down the hill while they were fishing. I am laughing way too hard at his expense as I picture how much fun it must have been.

I on the other hand had a great time. I was able to see girls I hadn’t seen in forever, and I met a prince. Yes I typed that right a prince. He was from Saudi Arabia. Since my camera was MIA for the weekend, these are borrowed from Jessica.


All us girls with the prince

Sarah, Kate and I

No comments:

Post a Comment