Thursday, June 16, 2011

Eaves Dropping

This morning while I was on the phone, I was standing, out of sight, in the hall while the boys played in Garrett's room.  As I was listening, Tripp started really crying hard, and this is the conversation that followed:

Garrett:  Awe, Tripp did you fall down and hit your head, all by yourself, accidentally?  I am sorry you got hurt.

Tripp:  WAAAHHH!! No Garrett, you hit head! You hit Head!

Garrett:  Come here I will kiss it, I am so sorry you fell down.

Tripp:  Go away Garrett, You hit head!

Obviously Garrett was aware of my presence, but lack of visibility into the room.  Tripp on the other hand was really confused and mad because why was Garrett saying he fell when they both knew that he hit him.

I had to walk away and laugh.  When I got back they were back to playing like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment