Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our First Sleepover!

Garrett had his friend Hudson over last night for his very first sleepover.  He had a blast!  They played superhero dress-up, and ran around calling each other names like, the Flash, Superman, Batman, Warrior Underpants Man, and The Green G Underpants Man.  They dressed up like cowboys and shot random animals in our living room.  You would never believe it but we had an elk, an elephant and a bear all in our living room last night.  Well, technically the elk is there every night, but he usually doesn't walk around. 
When Mr. Cody came home they were attacked by a lightsaber, and then played a hunting Wii game.  Then at 10pm, Mr. Cody and I decided we were tired and made everyone go to bed. 

PJ Cowboys

Fighting for room at the sink

They woke up this morning ready to go.  We played outside in the sandbox and sprinklers all morning.  I think we even sent half the sandbox home with Hudson in his hair and ears.  Now for some really great naps!

Sweet Buddies




A game of Red Light, Green Light.  Hudson liked to call out every color but green, and Garrett would switch his colors so fast no one knew what they were doing.  It was funny watching them figure it all out.

I can just hear Garrett yelling, "REEEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!"

Hudson said, "Ahh, What's up doc?"


Look at me, I am silly too!



What did you do to the ice cream?
I was over hiding under the porch, in the shade, with the fans, when I hear, "Come on Tripp eat this ice cream I made.  It's super yummy!"  Then I hear Tripp, "Yum, more ice cream, more!"  He was really eating the sand.  He doesn't eat meat, or veggies, or really anything but fruit, bread and cheese, but he will eat sand ice cream.  Nice.

The culprits

"Ice Cream" teeth

They had him eating out of the palms of their hands....



Messy boys


Off to the showers

No comments:

Post a Comment