Monday, August 1, 2011

Mr. Attitude

Yesterday morning I was trying to get Tripp dressed for church, and he was not participating.  He was being a limp noodle.  I would try to put his pants on, and he would fall over my shoulder.  I would put his shirt on, and his arms would crash limply at his sides.  After I had had enough, I told him he was fixing to get a spanking if he didn't help, and he didn't.  After he received his punishment, he stood up straight, rolled his lip as far down as he could roll it, and looked at me with the saddest face he could muster (not a tear in his eyes at all!)  When that didn't work, he got the biggest most evil smile on his face, and then he started pounding his fist into his hand.  As he did this he said to me, "Oh, Yeah, you want a piece of me!"

When I told Cody what he did, he asked if I spanked him again, and I told no because I was too busy laughing.  How do you not laugh!?!  I can just feel my hair going gray!

This is the "brave" face he made at the nurses when he had to get shots this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment