Basically all you do is put milk in a bowl (I had "old" milk, it didn't smell bad therefore Cody would say it was still good, but there wasn't a lot left so I feel justified in wasting it.) put in food coloring and take a tooth pick dipped in dish soap and try to touch the colors. The colors shoot away from the "magic wands." We did find that you need to wipe off your "wand" each time and re-dip or the colors don't move like they are supposed too. The boys also were able to make some really cool color combos. Each time there was too much color in a bowl, we dumped it in the "yucky" milk bowl and tried again. I had enough for both boys to have three lids full of milk.
Can you see the excitement!?!
Here it goes...see the color spreading...
It really moved!
Mr. Particular
Whoa!
Some of the different color combos...
My favorite
Can you tell Garrett likes blue?
After clean up was over, like typical boys, we had a "I dare you to drink it" contest. Tripp of course had no problem drinking it, so of Garrett had to try it. After a few licks the dogs were able to enjoy the "yucky milk." Duke didn't much like the look of it, so Hank enjoyed it all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment