All these pictures are great except notice Tripp:
I really love the "gun shot" pose in the bottom left corner.
See, total clown!! A couple of weekends ago, we were all in the backyard, Tripp is running across the driveway, and runs face first, full speed into the fence. He is launched backwards and landed on his back. I being the bad mother I am, burst out laughing, like crying laughing, and he stood up, saw me laughing, and proceeded to do it again about ten more times just to keep me laughing. Total clown.
Thursday is my ladies Bible study day, and Tripp goes to Wee Care. All the classrooms have one way mirrors, so the moms can walk down the hallways, spy on their kids, and getaway with it. This past Thursday I was spying on Tripp, and they were eating lunch. He was sitting beside a girl named Lauren, and he was making the biggest fool of himself that he could. He was putting his grapes on his head, blowing up the baggie the grapes came in, falling out of his chair and bumping his head, and poor Lauren was falling for it because she was laughing as hard as she could. I asked him about it later, and first of all he was shocked and a little impressed that I knew what he did, and this is what he told me about Lauren, "Yeah, when Lauren got there I was like 'Hey Baby! Wanna have fun!!' and she was like 'Yeah Baby, lets have fun!' and then she started laughing at me."


No comments:
Post a Comment