Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Best Track Meet Ever!

This weekend I went to watch my youngest sister run at her track meet.  It is probably one of the first I have been to since I graduated High School.  Its funny, but I was a little nervous for her.  I really enjoyed watching her run, but it was also kind of nice to just watch. 

Getting ready to run the 4x100m relay












running the 100m dash



Garrett really enjoyed watching...


Actually after a while he kind of warmed up to track.  And I mean literally, after being in the sun for a while, he finally convinced all the girls to let him sit under the tent with them, then the meet wasn't so bad.  He also really enjoyed the nachos and sno cone, something I never enjoyed at a track meet before!

I told him we would leave when he finished his sno cone, it took forever for him to finish!! He licked every last drop of that thing gone.
This is my sister Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment