It said, "Happy 6th GEH"
Birthday breakfast
Also, there are always multiple celebrations. He celebrated as school, at home, then we went to the rodeo with his friend Hudson. They had a blast! He really loved the mutton chase, even though none of them actually understood that you have to pull the ribbon off to win. They thought you just had to run and touch the sheep.
Best Buds
Eating at the Loveshack
Waiting for the rodeo to start
Always the center of attention
Our mutton chasers. I wish I had videoed it, I wasn't sure if the light would work from so high up...
Tripp making his entrance
The blurry kid on the side is Garrett, he was very smart. When they said go, he turned and ran the other way from all the others, which was the way the sheep was let loose. So close, if only he had listened to the rules.
not a fan of barrel racing
They loved the spider man bull rider.
Then on Saturday we headed to Van to celebrate with Gabby, Pud, and Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment