Sunday, January 27, 2013

Big Ball's in Cowtown

This is the boy's current favorite song, (Yea, for good ole George Strait!!) and while I am sure there is a ball that comes with the rodeo, we weren't invited.  However, we had just as much fun going to the rodeo.  And they played the song! And a few more!  I always love a night on the town with my boys!

Getting in a little practice before they go on...we are working on which hand to hold on with.

I laugh when I look at Tripp, he is mixing a little ballet with his rodeo.


How do you like the "hat holder" on this tractor?


Stock Show went fancy with an app this year, here are our postcards.


I let the boys take most of the pictures, we had lots of flag photos.

This is what you call a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.



POPCORN!!!






Can you tell from his eye what he was thinking?!?

Mesmerized!






While we were there we even got to see Rope Myers of Van do the steer wrestling.  (not him in this picture though.)





No comments:

Post a Comment