Thursday, February 7, 2013

How To...Off Your Mom Using A Random Stranger, By Tripp

.

Ok, This is actually written by me, but I think this was really what Tripp had in mind.  Thursdays I get to spend with lots of very lovely ladies who enjoy a good salad.  I, while I enjoy the company, do not enjoy salad.  That is how Tripp and I find ourselves quite frequently at Subway on our way to pick up Garrett.  Today was the same.  Since it was such a beautiful day I had my sunglasses on, and Tripp had his too.  When we went into Subway, I showed him how to "wear" them on your shirt, and then when we were leaving reminded him to "get his shades on."  A man close by following us out the door  answered me saying, "Yeah man! Those are the most important part!"

To which Tripp spun around and immediately says, "You're weird!"  
I, being the great mom that I am, just busted out laughing.  I couldn't control it! Of course, the man was parked right beside us and followed us to the car.  When we get to the car the man is close by and Tripp says really loud, "That was so weird, that man is weird!"

I again respond by laughing, and hearing the man beside us laughing, tell Tripp between my snorts of laughter, to "SSSHHHH!"

Upon hearing my warning, Tripp turns slowly to face the man, tips down his shades, points to him and mouths, "You are soo weird!"

At that I totally lose it! While laughing I tell the man to have a great day, and run to my side of the car and get in.  Afterwards I did give Tripp a lesson on being kind to others, but all credibility I had up until that point was out the window.  Luckily for me the man was laughing just as much as I was instead of offended!

Proof that he does love me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment