At about 3am this storm came through. It was terrible. Lots of thunder and lightning, and the hail was so loud. I got up once to check the size of it, but it was only pea size so I went back to bed. The next morning we had tons of patches like this all over the yard. It must have looked like snow that morning. Luckily it finished before their game.
Sweet brothers
Tripp was slightly hyped up for the game...
...only slightly.
Tripp's "thumbs up" telling us he's got this.
Tripp is #6
Garrett is #8, same as last year
Not sure what this soccer move is called.
Yea! The other team scored for us!!
Watching his brother play.
Telling the other team "good game." The score was 6-3, us winning.
To view more pictures go to this link. I just got a new camera, and it has a sport feature where it takes multiple photos at a time. There are a few that if you click through fast, it looks like "live action" as Garrett called it.
No comments:
Post a Comment