Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mr. Kangaroo

After taking Garrett to school for a whole week, being stuck with just mom, and watching Garrett wear new school clothes when he couldn't, Tripp was most definitely ready to start school! Mr. Goofball was psyched and ready to go.  I have to say I am a little nervous they made him a "kangaroo" (his class name) this year.  Mainly because I am afraid he will take on too much of the animal in class.

Not sure why the running stance...


This hair!! He is a little overboard with the hair.  We have tried several different gels/pastes to get the just right look.  Finally I pasted and hair sprayed, and satisfied him.  Just don't let him headbutt you.  The results may be fatal...









My favorite!


The new backpack.  His first ever not to belong to his brother.

...and his Hawaiian air craft.

More first day photos can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the watch! The other day I saw him in the hall and asked him what time it was. Without skipping a beat, he looked down and replied, "One, two, zero." Thanks, timekeeper Tripp! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Love it! That means he must have been reading it right then. He usually reads backwards and will say something like it is ninety-five, two.

      Delete