Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Party Time

Last week after school, Garrett would give us a rundown of all he did during the day, and afterwards Tripp would do the same. After the first day Garrett became very concerned about all the fun we were having at home that he was missing, so for his benefit Tripp had me document how much fun he isn't having when his brother is in school.  All pictures were taken at his direction.

"Take a picture of me making a track."






Mr. Hoff making sure it is perfectly straight!




"I think its missing something..."









"Take a picture of him winning."




"Take a picture of how far he drives."

The dogs were wanting to play.


"Take a picture of me making a monster truck rally."







"Take a picture of the winner."


"They all tied.  Take a picture."



"Take a picture of how good I clean."

"Mom look I have your camera!!"

"Take a picture of me shooting you"


"This chair is really dirty."



See, Garrett we didn't play all day, and Tripp said mom talks on the phone a lot.  More photos can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment