Thursday, June 3, 2010

God is Good!!


God is good! Tripp has been having trouble with his ears for quite sometime now, so on the 28th he had tubes put it. I was just a little nervous about it, but it went great. I stayed with him while they gave him the sedative right before the surgery, and by the time I left Tripp and made my way down the hall to the waiting room, they were already finished with the surgery. He has almost been a different kid since then. He is talking better, walking better and smiling all the time. In fact, the afternoon of the surgery I had given him a snack and asked if he was done, he looked up at me, smiled (like oh, I can hear you now!) and said very plainly, “No.” Here are some pictures of him before the surgery. Cody made fun of me for taking them, but I thought he was cute crawling around with his behind hanging out.





No comments:

Post a Comment