Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bark Protection

There has been a cat that has made his home outside of Tripp’s window. He loves to sing right at bedtime. When we hear him, we open the blinds and wave, and sing back, and just carry on about our pretty kitty. Sweet.

What is not so sweet is that at approximately 5am, Hank also discovered our kitty. On that side of the house there is a wooden gate between the back and front yards, and the fence on that side of the house is about three maybe four feet from the house about half of the way down. All that said, when Hank discovered the kitty, his bark echoed all the way the tunnel like fence for about 3-40 minutes (an entire lifetime if you remember it was 5am!!!.) Our bedroom and Tripp’s bedroom were front row to the all the wonderful barking.

Surprisingly I heard Tripp stir in his room, but he didn’t wake up. (That is why Hank is still walking and breathing fine.)

This is how I found him this morning.



 
(Sorry not great pictures, but he was so cute under all the stuffed animals and pillow.)
 
After I took the pictures I gave Garrett my camera to go put up for me.  Funny, I don't remember taking these pictures...I wonder who did.   Such a good eye.
 

our walls are red by the way, not orange



And just for kicks, here is my sweet cowboy.  It was western day at school today.  He tucked in his shirt and put the belt on himself.
 
He even smiles like a cowboy

1 comment:

  1. Love the post!!! You do such a great job. Maybe you can teach me how to make my blog look cute like yours! By the way, I am getting all set up for this practice photo shoot on Saturday. I just did a trial run at one location. I have one more to check out tomorrow then I should have a good plan for where we are going. I am so sorry it is taking me so long to tell you where to meet...I dont want to waste your time...
    Jess

    ReplyDelete