Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas

This year we had a great Christmas! We had a blast visiting family, and celebrating the birth of Christ with them.

We started off by having our family Christmas here before we hit the road. It was so much fun to watch them both open gifts and enjoy themselves this year.






Cody was mad that I got him anything.  I have never been able to suprise him with a gift until this year.

I think he was asking how much I spent...


At Grandmama and Granddaddy’s we got to see lots of people we don’t get to see all the time. I think the final count was around thirty people. Uncle Bill and his family, Joni and some friends of her and Lee’s all were there.

This was the best picture of all the boys (Aiden, Kale, Garrett and Tripp) wearing the pj's I made them.

What a good looking couple!?!




What a mess!

For Christmas, I gave both Cody's and my parents a copy of Tripp's baby book that I made.  Garrett thought it was unfair to only give them a Tripp book, so he made them a Garrett book as well.  Here he was helping them open it.

Cody's...I mean...Garrett's Darth Vader helmet


Gabby and Pud, well mostly Gabby, helped the boys make a birthday cake for Jesus. Tripp was over the icing. Kate and Marcus also got to be there.

Cody vs Kate

Enjoying the win

Me, Kate, and Sarah...and Tripp


MICKEY


The Flash

The Flash part 2

Garrett opening his Garrett book with Gabby and Pud.

Darth Vader with his Grievous lightsaber.

Icing Jesus' birthday cake.


The finished product.

Santa was really good to the boys. He got them just what they wanted. Justice League toys for Garrett and a bicycle tricycle for Tripp.
 

Tripp's Santa

Garrett's Santa

Garrett told me later that he really wasn't done sleeping yet, and that next year we could let him sleep more.  What!? I was never like that.

See the excitement...

Love the hair!

What is all this stuff?! Tripp didn't know what to think of the random stuff on the floor.

Garrett likes to keep the back of the packages because they have all the bio's and stats on his favorite characters.


Organizing all his superheroes.

Tripp calls his tricycle a bicycle.  This was his first ride.


Tripp and Granny playing with his farm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment