Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resolutions

This is the time of year that most people make their resolutions.  Here are a few that we have accomplished so far:

To keep a clean yard:

Cody was out of town when all these fell, and it was raining up until we left for Christmas, so our yard was unusually covered in leaves.  We even had a neighbor ask us if everything was ok, since we never leave our yard like that.  They had been worrying that something had happened to us.  Thirty yard bags later, we now have a clean yard.

Every since the leaves started to fall Garrett has been asking to jump in them.  So we gave him one pile to jump in...




...and we gave them one pile to clean up.


Resting on the job


Garrett "camouflaged" himself, can you find him?

Cody actually working (I promise, I did help)

The bucket monster


To get more exercise:

Bike wars!
I promised Garrett (who has no interest in really riding his bike) if he would get really good that we would all ride to the park together.  Tripp said alrighty, and not to be out done by his brother, Garrett decided to practice too.  Like most things, it soon became a game of who's faster, better, and who can knock who down.







To be diaper free!!!

Tripp has for the longest time argued with anyone who has called him a "big boy." He would very adamantly correct them by telling them that, "no he was little."  When I brought up the subject of going on the potty he kept tell me he wasn't big enough yet, so I told him right before Christmas that after Christmas I was throwing all his diapers away.  It has worked.  We have a few accidents here and there, but he even made it accident free at school this week.  Yeah!!

Muscles in his underwares.

No comments:

Post a Comment