Those are the words Tripp prayed after we finished reading the Christmas story, and talking about why we get to celebrate in the first place. Nothing melts your hear more than to hear you children talking to God.
Christmas Day was a great day. After all the festivities are over at Grandmama and Grandaddy's we always head over to Gabby and Pud's to get ready for Christmas Day. There was lots of good food, Wii fights and again way too many presents. We have some very loved boys!
Marcus and KateKate
Sarah and the boys playing a few iPhone games
Me and Cody
Gabby and Pud getting dinner ready
I thing Garrett is saying, "No, cha, cha, cha!" before he and Marcus square off in a little Wii sword fighting
Cody vs Marcus
Cody did win, but I am not sure he explained the controller very well before they started. I think a re-match is in order.
Tripp wasn't heavy enough to play all the games, so he required a little assistance from Dad and Marcus
Tripp opening gifts. He was very excited about the ticket I left in one of the gifts.
Garrett opening his gifts, along with one of the ones he shared with his brother.
Santa
Santa may have been shorted on his cookies this year, I am pretty sure they were mostly, if not all, eaten by Tripp.
Our Birthday cake for Jesus.
After Christmas, we went down to camp with Gabby and Pud for a few days. It was nice to just relax. We sat by the fire, explored, and even got in a little beaver hunting.
My very good looking husband!!
The boys and I




No comments:
Post a Comment