This is what Garrett calls a "Bruce Wayne" jacket.
Tripp's class sang The Little Drummer Boy. I know that he knew all the words! I don't think a kid in his class sang the whole time they were up there!! They all played their drums very well, and once they figured out they could see themselves on the big screen they had a blast checking themselves out. (Later while watching the video, we did here a few Rum,pum, pum, pums, and a lot of look, its me from the kiddos!)
Tripp and his whole class
The big screen right above their heads.
Garrett was a part of the nativity this year, he was Joseph. Ms. Allison's (one of his teachers) dad read the story of the Jesus' birth and they came out as their part was read. Then they sang Silent Night. They did a great job! I had tears in my eyes. I love that their school has this every year.
Garrett's whole class
Joseph
Both of my boys did a great job! Very proud of them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment