Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Bucket List...Check

Garrett's goal for this summer was to be able to jump off the board at the pool by the end of this summer.  The rule at the pool is that no one can jump if they are wearing a floaty, so basically you have to know how to swim.  Garrett officially met his goal, and touched the bottom of the pool all in the same day! (I had thought the pool was much deeper than it was, so to clarify it is only 11' 6", however that's still pretty deep!) And not to be out done, Tripp also jumped off the board.  And has made several attempts at the bottom, but is coming up about 8' short.















2 comments:

  1. Ummm..I see that is Ridglea Pool yes??? Why have I not seen you there. We have been there all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe we haven't seen yall either!! We go mostly in the mornings until around 1ish. Hopefully we will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete