Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Abroad

Every year we go to East Texas for Christmas.  We stay with Grandmama and Granddaddy until Christmas Eve, and then head to Gabby and Pud's for Christmas Day.  This means we get lots of family time!  The boys and Cody and I love it!

Grandmama and Granddaddy's

Totally worn out!











I love how excited these two are!

Granny and Me


Tripp still asleep from naptime.

...still not awake...

What!?! Time for gifts! Look who's awake now!




Gabby and Pud's

Marcus shot his first deer for Christmas, a great and exciting way to start it off!


I love both of my children in this photo!



Typical!















It looks like he is fixing to "spike" his gift! I think it was a "score!"



Orange fast trains!!!!


My very pretty gift!

They were seeing if Santa was stuck so we could start a fire.


Who would have ever thought it would snow for Christmas, but Garrett has now officially seen snow on Christmas every year of his life!




Right when it started...

...a few hours later...


The next morning


Headed home, it was COLD!

Who would have thought we would have left East Texas looking like this.  I didn't even pack the boys jackets.

East Texas

Coming into Arlington.  The snow was so bizarre!  We would go through places that had tons of snow and then like a line had been drawn, there would be nothing on the ground.  

Home






The chicken snow man



No comments:

Post a Comment