Monday, December 31, 2012

Where We Met El Dorado

After Christmas we headed to camp for a few days and then headed home on New Years Eve.  It was pretty cold, so we sat by the fire a lot, and then when it got too cold headed in for a movie.  It was here that Garrett and Tripp's lives forever changed.  We watched El Dorado, and have since then have had two new sons, John Wayne and Mississippi. We didn't work at all (hahaha!) so we mostly just chopped down trees, and cleared roads, and cleaned up old brush.  Garrett did learn how to stomp out fire when it was spreading though.

Garrett climbing on the vines.


His mouth is full of skittles, he didn't think I would notice.


Cody, not working...

Scaring dad by making big foot calls!


There was lots of not working going on...

I think Garrett just liked using his "sword." 



Notice his face...

...and his face...



Garrett taking the gator for a spin.


Notice the blur behind Garrett, he already is a fan of speed.

Tripp wouldn't watch where he was going, he was too busy smiling for the camera.





Worn out Hank.


I love this photo!!!



Could they be really sleeping or just pretending?


He was standing like a tree...




I think this is what dog Heaven looked like!






Tripp didn't have clippers so he just used a "whacker" stick.  It went something like this...
Tripp (shouting out load): Whack, Whack, WhackWhackWhack, Whack, Good Job Tripp, Good Job.







Garrett liked to cut his trees waist high.

Then I made him fix them.


Sparklers!!










All other camp and Christmas pictures can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment