Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tripp is a Trip


Tripp could not have been better named.  He is definitely one of a kind, and will have plenty one of a kind stories to share.  Here is a perfect example of an "It could only happen to Tripp" story:

Monday night I was woken up by hearing Tripp yell, "Help!! Mom, help!" So I ran into his room, followed his voice, to the basket that holds his stuffed animals beside his bed.  He was head first, feet flailing in the basket.  I quickly picked him up and put him in the bed, and all he did was curl up, hug his blanket and suck his finger.  He never answered me as to how he got head first in the basket, or if he was hurt.

The next morning I asked him about it and this was his take on the story, "Yeah, I woke up and my head was in a basket, and I couldn't get out.  I called you, and then I was in my bed.  That's weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment