Today was the last day of my ladies bible study, or as Garrett likes to call it, Thursday church. He loves Thursday church! As a send off his teachers did face painting on all the kids in his class. Garrett chose to be a tiger. When we got home he asked me if I would take a picture of him in the bushes “looking like a real tiger.” While hiding in the bushes, he asked, “Wouldn’t it be cool if I could jump on a snake and eat it right now!”
Just at that moment, I spotted a small brown snake making its way up the branch of the bush towards Garrett! When I told him, he immediately asked me to get a stick and get it out of the bush for him.
After that we moved out tiger photo shoot to the tree. He kept asking about tree snakes, and if we had them here in Texas. All of a sudden, he totally freaked out, and you will never believe what it was…it was an ant. Just a little bitty tiny ant. Not scared to poke at a snake, but get me out of the tree before this ant eats me alive.
Get me out of this tree!
I told the teachers that Wee Care was Sarah's favorite class. And the teachers said, "We're sure Hudson and Garrett had something to do with that!"
ReplyDelete