Tripp doesn’t eat meat. He eats peanut butter, cheese, bread and fruit. Every now and then I can trick him by putting meat into a biscuit, but mostly no meat. Recently we have tried to try and crack down on the veggie free vegetarian. Last weekend while we were eating hotdogs, we told Tripp that he had to eat at least one bite of his hotdog. He refused. We tricked him into getting a bite into his mouth, and let him be dismissed from the table. After about fifteen minutes I noticed something in his mouth, and he proudly showed me the hotdog still in his mouth. Who knows how long he refused to swallow it, or if he even did? I know that after another fifteen minutes it was still in there. The dogs probably came up and ate it out of his mouth for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment