Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Clean Up

So due to all the fun and crazy hair stuff we had today, both boys wanted to "de-crazy" their hair when they got home.  I had to bathe and shower Tripp.  It was a very bubbly (thanks in part to the soap he added to the water before I got in there) and lengthy process.






This kid never takes baths, so he took advantage of playing before he let me wash his hair.

I am very amazed at how well the color stayed all day, and it came out better than I expected too.

Notice the black water...





Garrett tried the shower.  Much to his amazement, mom was right, and tattoos don't come off in the shower. A little alcohol shaving did the trick.




Half a 'stache.






All clean, and the silly eyes from this morning are still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment