Friday, October 25, 2013

Hey Jack!

This year Cody got in on the pumpkin carving fun.  Tripp requested an Aledo Bearcat pumpkin, and did not like any of the sketches I made for his pumpkin.  So as we are debating what he should do, Cody came in a drew exactly what Tripp wanted.  Thus he entered himself into the role of pumpkin carver.  Tripp and I cleaned out the pumpkin that morning, and and when Cody got home from work he carved it right up.

Tripp wanted the curly pumpkin.


Look mom, there are spider webs in there!


See!

Tripp hates spiders! He was not about to touch a pumpkin spider web.



He finally got out one seed.



Using the scooper as a magnifying glass.

Its hard work cleaning watching mom clean out a pumpkin.


Love those eyes!








Dad and Tripp being silly.



Garrett decided on a Star Wars pumpkin.  After a few searches online, I drew this up and he liked it.  This year, I made him do most of the cleaning out of the pumpkin.  He has a very weak stomach, and it made for an interesting morning.  He also helped in documenting his pumpkin.  Lots of "artistic" photography.





FYI: Garrett has a very weak stomach.  This made watching him gut the pumpkin very entertaining.




See what I mean...



















No comments:

Post a Comment