This is mug shot Garrett...
This is a real Garrett smile!!!
Love this boy!
Tripp is studying the letter "H" this week, and to celebrate his class had silly hair day. Tripp wanted black hair. So I have talked up Alfalfa all week and up until five minutes before doing his hair he wanted Alfalfa hair. Last minute tears and we changed to just a mohawk spike with black. It takes some serious product (think gel plus hairspray) to get this kids hair to spike. Add that to the black hairspray and he definitely had helmet hair. I had to set it with the blow dryer because it wouldn't dry. I thought he looked like the boy off of Meet the Robinsons, and his teacher made his day by saying "Elvis is in the building!" when he walked by this morning. Not lets see how well it washes out...
Please note the wad of gum in this kids mouth. The black hair spray tasted something awful, so I let him steal some Halloween gum to clear his mouth of the yuckiness.


No comments:
Post a Comment