Last night we went to a Rangers game. The boys loved it, and actually watched the entire thing. The the top of the ninth when the Rangers were losing, I asked Garrett if he wanted to go ahead and go home, and he said no way he wanted to watch them win. Such an optimist. It was Josh Hamilton night, so both boys got a child's XXL jersey (I now have two new shirts.) It was lots of fun, but they did lose. As we were coming home Garrett said, "Poor Josh Hamilton and those Rangers. They all have to go home losers tonight. Man."
Sporting his new jersey as a jacket/robe.
A Tripp and I waiting for the game to start.
From our seats, Tripp said we sat where the birds watched too.
Dinner, nachos!
I love the intenseness!
Food!
Yum, more food!
Let's Go Rangers!
No comments:
Post a Comment